|Raw shrimp tossed in a generous amount of crushed pepper.|
|Red onions, cilantro, habanero, cucumber and tomatoes.|
|I consumed three times this amount.|
Crazy-hot Ceviche (recipe from J)
Squeezed lime juice (enough to soak the shrimp)
Red onions, diced
Habanero pepper (as many as you can handle--shouldn't be very many)
Crushed red pepper
Salt and pepper
1. Remove the shells from the raw shrimp.
2. Toss shrimp in a generous amount of salt, pepper and crushed peppers in some sort of container.
3. Squeeze the limes and pour the juice over the shrimp. Massage with care.
4. In a separate bowl, combine all of the vegetables with cilantro and habanero.
5. Let the shrimp sit for an hour, or until they turn a little pink. Mix in the powerful salad mix.
6. Serve on tostadas.
7. Pair with wine (or even better, sangria).
8. Eat happy.
Mmmm, first final tomorrow. Time to hit the books.