Monday, August 22, 2011

Cinammon + chocolate, grapes.

I'm thoroughly enjoying my new job, but I can't deny the fact that I am left exhausted after long hours of processing shipments and selling fancy undergarments to women. It doesn't help that I insist on going shopping immediately after my shift. But in all honesty, when you spend all day watching girls buy cute bras, it's hard not to follow suit.
Since the weather has been a bit chilly lately, I've been craving hot chocolate. Fortunately, I have a beautiful chocolate man (p.s. my love for the movie White Chicks is inexplicable) to make me a fresh batch (: 
I have discovered that the combination of a nap and mexican hot chocolate is the best way to wind down from a tough weekend--that and a bit of red wine. Now all I have to do is go to bed at a reasonable hour and I'll be ready to combat the Monday blues.

A new favorite (: 
Why hello there.

The perfect wine cork.

I hope the rest of the world is keepin' it just as cozy.
love, c.

No comments:

Post a Comment