Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's been a while.

So much has changed in the past month.

I am now majoring in Sociology.
Studying the wordier texts of Marx makes my nights long and rather sleepy as I re-read the same 25-word sentences over, and over, and over. But with a cup of tea and a dictionary on hand, I discover the patience for it. When I finally come to understand the basic theology, snuggling into my bed is rather rewarding. Dropping biology and my identity as a pre-med student was frightening, but now I feel I made the right decision.
I've also taken a break from my job. It's nice to be a full-time student again. I feel so much more productive with a seemingly endless amount of time to devote to school. I haven't missed any classes yet (:
I have also come to appreciate my friends more and more. I already knew they were amazing, but it really warms my heart to see that they are so supportive. Chats over coffee and cigarettes, phone calls and texts, everything is overflowing with love. Cheesy, but true.

Some photos of my favorite boy and I, taken by Ceci.

Awkward double snowcone.

I laugh easily.

Needless to say, I am very happy right now.

Wishing everyone the best.
love, c.

No comments:

Post a Comment