Sunday, February 5, 2012

Choo choo trinh.

This morning I woke up to the obnoxious chime of my cell phone alerting me that someone had sent me a text message.
It was 11 a.m.
Considering that I had stayed up until the wee hours of the morning after being heavily caffeinated on green tea the night before, that was the best I could do, really.
The content of the text was a pleasant surprise. A was dropping by to pay me a visit. I scrambled out of bed to put myself together and greet him at the door. Under the impression that I was still sick, he brought me a handful of chocolates, chewable vitamins, green tea latte mix and a pretty nug. After having a rough week, that was more than I could ever ask for.
A study session at his flat quickly ensued, where I was fed a tuna melt sandwich the size of my face with a hearty glass of orange juice, extra pulp. We shared some time out in the sun as we smoked a cigarette, and then played a quick game of wii Mario Kart before IZ whisked us away to grab some burritos as an early dinner.
Spending time with an old friend is always nice. But I cannot quite put into words the comfort and cozy I feel when I'm with my old housemates--A in particular. With him time passes calmly and with ease, and you truly believe everything will be okay in the end. I needed that.
So thank you darling, I had a lovely afternoon. You are one of the greatest friends I could ever ask for.

Hope everyone is spending a cozy weekend with their good friends.
love, c.


P.S. But I really do need to stop indulging in the cozy so often.
P.P.S. I saw my high school sweetheart, David Choi, in concert tonight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment