Friday, March 9, 2012

Mister golden sun.

The weather is great today, and I hate it. The sun drains all of my energy and breaking a sweat whilst walking briskly to class is my least favorite feeling.
No offense to the sun, you're really nice when you peek out from behind the clouds and are accompanied by a small breeze. But on your own you're a little unbearable.

Last night there was an impromptu mini Calle Nuevan reunion. We celebrated with W&W and I was once again reminded of what great friends I have. I had a lovely time and woke up feeling refreshed, contrary to what the circles under my eyes may suggest.

In other news:


Now I don't have to worry about going to class and instead become a hermit and write my papers.
It's crunch time (:

Wishing everyone a productive weekend.
love, c.

No comments:

Post a Comment