Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The weekend, briefly.

Sun God just happened on Friday. At the Lighthouse, we served pink panty droppers and fruit cider which left its residents and friends very happy and cheerful, albeit a bit drunk. 

Photos by A.

Pretending to be Kanye.

My darlings.

The party people of le lighthouse.

I have a generally fuzzy memory of the entire day, but I clearly remember the Macklemore performance (I am so smitten with him), the smell of summer and the exhilaration I felt as I danced near the rave stage as the time neared midnight, my lei flying up in my face and my shoulder bag bouncing happily on my bottom. I probably danced for at least half of that day.
Needless to say, I slept very soundly that night.

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Happy Tuesday.
love, c.

No comments:

Post a Comment