Monday, May 28, 2012

"You're all new!"

Free beers, fresh spring rolls, Parisian men, windy beaches, day-long shopping trips, fancy Italian dinners with wine, and a midnight trip to the hookah bar.

It has been quite a long weekend. I'm exhausted, but nevertheless left feeling refreshed and polished.

I've shed an old skin (ew) and built a lot of happy memories as my renewed self. I no longer fear having this city to myself next year, even though a week ago I imagined myself wallowing in the absence of the what-I-used-to-haves.
Now, I have better. I feel that I have the permanence of the love and support I desire and deserve. So yes, everything is going to be alright.

Hugs from Andre, named for its champagne color.


Happy Memorial Day (holiday yay), world.
love, c.

No comments:

Post a Comment