Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy day.

I spent my Friday night cramming as much of my sociology textbook as I could possibly fit into my brain. At certain points, my body was attacked by bouts of anxiety over how little time was left until my 8 a.m. final the following day. However, I managed. As I drifted off to sleep for a power nap at 5 a.m., I repeated to myself over and over that "I'm going to wake up at 6 a.m."

Needless to say, after all that preparation I was shocked to see that the clock read 8:10 the next time I opened my eyes. Lost in fatigue and utter confusion, my first thought was to jump into the shower. I then proceeded to get dressed, speed my way over to campus and made it one hour late to class--only a minute after the professor had arrived after, apparently, over sleeping.

I get lucky on occasion.


And now it is officially summer vacay, babybear is here and I am worry-free for a couple of weeks. Life is good.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!
love, c.

1 comment: