Thursday, October 4, 2012

Baby steps.

Tonight there was an impromptu dinner party with my new housemates. With three pairs of hands at work, it turned out to be quite the extravagant meal, complete with a hefty glass (well, at least mine was) of wine. Apparently all three of us had a bottle or two in storage, which tells me we're more similar than I had previously imagined. The awkward moments are still very much alive, but the bonding is slowly beginning.
I had such a lovely time. Hopefully this marks the end of the bad luck streak I've been experiencing for the past week.

Speaking of wine, here's a cute gadget for us wine lovers out there. You may experience a lot of judgment when you happen to whip this baby out for a presentation or anything else of importance, but alas, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

via coolcubetoys.com


Happy Thursday, friends. The weekend is right around the corner (:
love, c.

No comments:

Post a Comment