Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm alive and stuff.

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind! 
Upon returning from New York I've been seriously considering working there for a year or two after I graduate. Yes, I loved it that much. Taking the subway, the busy and aggressive yet nevertheless kind natives, red brick buildings and fire escapes, the way the air conditioning units peeked out their behinds from flat windows, the liveliness of the city well after midnight, everything.
Not to say that being back in SD has not been a blast--a week long extravaganza of happy hours ensued immediately after my flight landed me back in California. My memories are fuzzy, and I'm exhausted, to say the least. But it really was a blast. Porter's Pub is my favorite place in San Diego by far, still. There is something about the atmosphere there, especially out on the patio, that is so warm and inviting at any hour of the day. Although, weekends at Cheers are always craziest and the $1 draft beers at O.B. Noodle House are always a pleasure. 

Currently I am in the process of fixing my sleep schedule in order to 
a. be alert enough during the day to study, and 
b. help me attend my 8 a.m. lectures like the bright and shiny student I am. 

Wish me luck (:

Wishing everyone a happy Tuesday.
love, c.

No comments:

Post a Comment