Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Friday in photos.

After finishing my first midterm and setting up my work schedule (I got the job!) for the following month, I finally had the chance to take part in the frenzy that is Halloween. Albeit a bit early, everyone was in high spirits and the party was full of wonderful characters. I got a bit carried away and may possibly have had one shot too many.. Needless to say, I had a fantastic time.

just got my hair did.

my loves, aka sisterwives, as Ms. Frizzle and Nicki Minaj.

oh, Timon.

minaj photo-bombing.

always face-palming with this girl.
Now that the fun has been had, it's time for me to hit the books! Three midterms in one week--challenge accepted.

Wishing everyone high-quality, premium intoxication for the rest of the weekend.
love, c.

1 comment:



  1. Great post!!

    Really love your style and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves a new follower!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete