Thursday, November 8, 2012

I am alive + GPOY

My hair is growing, which is exciting and not at the same time. What do girls typically do with their hair? I feel like it has made my mornings a bit more complicated.
I haven't been feeling very inspired to write lately. Any moment I feel the urge to type is extremely fleeting, often distracted by a pending bed time. All I can manage to do at this point is to stay afloat in a sea of readings and work shifts. I'm exhausted, but once I can find a good balance between the two (a process which will most likely involve sacrificing a large portion of my time previously devoted to socializing) I will be feeling much better, I hope.

Add caption


On a happier note, the weather has become increasingly chilly, which warrants steamy hot chocolate and soups, tights and boots, scarves, and other cozy things that make the days so much more fun.

Happy Thursday, world!
love, c.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks good long, qt pa2T. I'll be chopping some inches off these locks today!

    ReplyDelete