Monday, August 12, 2013

I figured some things out.

Well, we're back. Gothenburg, Copenhagen, and Amsterdam were all beautiful places to be. When I think back on my time there, it feels like a dream.

Recently my thoughts had been cluttered with anxieties regarding applications, recommendation letters, and missing units. Additionally, my sudden hermit tendencies that emerged after returning from Europe had really dampened my vibe.
But today the fog cleared. After a meeting with one of my favorite professors this morning at a quirky, cute cafe, I feel refreshed. It's always so vitalizing to discuss sociology and education with a passionate human being.

Apparently, once I move back I will be taking a class at community college. I hope it's just like Community!

Summer living could not be easier.

Wishing everyone some fun in the sun.
love, c.

No comments:

Post a Comment